Best Snowboard Goggles for the Avid Sports Person
Goggles will help you improve your visibility while in the snow, especially in a whiteout or low light conditions. Here are the 10 best snowboarding goggles to consider:
Dragon Alliance X2s Lumalens Goggles
- Helmet compatible with silicone strap backing; Large fit Size
- 100% UV protection on a optically correct 6 base injected lens
- Patented Frameless Technology with Armored venting
These goggles allow users to quickly switch the lens. It is fitted with a green ion and an amber glass.
The model comes with a strong carry case to protect the spare lens from breaking. However, these Dragon goggles are somehow flimsy and more fragile than others on the list.
Electric California EG3
This is the perfect example of a frameless, spherical goggle. It is the latest model of the Electric California EG series.
This pair of snowboard goggles is the ultimate combination of style and quality. The lens is constructed with a one-way pressure valve to create its distinct concave shape with an anti-fog coating.
Winterial Magnetic Goggles
- Magnetic interchangeable lens system; bright light lens and fire orange lens included; perfect for all weather...
- Lightweight frame design with multi outlet ventilation technology; these ski and snowboard goggles weigh only 5.8 ounces
- Anti fog double layer lens and 100% UV protection for tier 1 optical performance
This is one of the best snowboards goggles you can purchase if you are on a budget.
As the name suggests, this model allows you to swap quickly between the dual lenses. It comes with a blue and yellow glass for excellent visibility. You can quickly switch the lens by peeling off the thin outer blue glass to reveal the yellow one beneath it.
Smith Squad XL
- Medium Fit and Helmet Compatible
- Select colorways available with ChromaPop, Cylindrical Carbonic-X lenses with TLT Lens Technology for Crystal Clear...
- Ultra Wide Silicone Backed Strap and Dual-slide Strap Adjusent System
Released in January 2018, this is the most recent innovation of the Smith brand. The XL version is bigger and has improved qualities than the older brands. In fact, it has one of the largest cylindrical lenses in the market today.
These goggles offer comfort to a wide range of users – from small faces or large face snowboarders.
It also has a good optical quality that allows you to rid in both high and low light conditions - the dual Chroma pop lenses for sunny days and a faint light option for lower light conditions.
- High Performance Anti-fog & UV Protection - Ski & snowboard goggles with unique anti-fogging treatment and 100% UV400...
- Magnetic Lens Technology - 8 magnets hold the lens tight and easy to be replaced for different terrains and light...
- Spherical View and Smooth Venting - 180+ degree panoramic view design for super clear vision and less visual...
If you need fashionable and unique snowboard goggles, then this model is one of the best goggles you will come across.
It has a stretchy strap which makes the goggles easy to adjust over a helmet. It also has a generous fit that makes them quite popular with people with larger faces.
The optical ability of this goggles enables you to enjoy clear visibility while snowboarding. The spherical lenses have been treated effectively to prevent scratches and fog.
Von Zipper ALTXM Goggles
The ALT-XM is developed for a rider who needs high-quality lens goggles for one-time use. However, this one-time use goggle has top-notch performance.
The hybrid lens is designed with weight-saving features that ensure you are comfortable while snowboarding.
Oakley Line Miner Goggles
This model gives you a peripheral vision despite its cylindrical lens and thick frames. However, you have to use a self-heating system to ensure the lens are never fogged.
The lens provides an adaptable vision in the wind, cold, and blowing snow regions.
Electric EG 2.5
An excellent choice for people with smaller faces. The frame of this goggle allows you to have a full field of view of the surrounding. Also, the lightweight frame ensures comfort and fit to the user.
The lens is spherical and provides clarity to the users. The reflective finish on the goggles allows it to be fog-free for a limited duration of time.
Anon M3 Goggles
- Cylindrical lens construction reduces peripheral distortion for full clarity
- Wall-to-Wall Vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an...
- Triple layer face foam features moisture wicking fleece for the most comfortable goggle-to-face fit that seals out the...
If you want some Magna-tech on your lenses wrapped in a sleek frame, the Anon M3 is a great choice. The integration and optical clarity are top-notch – almost second to none. Your face will never happier on the cold hills.
Oakley Flight Deck
- Snow goggles featuring logoed band and rimless lens design for improved peripheral vision
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Platonize lens material for 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
The innovation of this model was inspired by the flight pilot helmets.
This design has oversized spherical lenses that are modified to minimize weight and increase comfort. It is frameless and easy to switch the lens, making it one of the most popular best snowboard goggles today.
Get Your New Snowboard Goggles Today!
It is crucial for you to find the best pair of snowboarding goggles. When purchasing the goggles, one of the main factors to consider is the color of the lens. Snowboarding goggles are available in wide variety of color lens each specialized for a specific condition.
Also, ensure that the pair you settle on offers protection from both UV-A and UV-B light. Look for goggles that are constructed with double lens technology. This will help you avoid fogging.
Featured Image via Pixabay