101 Questions to Ask a Girl
We get it. Talking to girls can not only be unnerving but downright discouraging. Sometimes it is easier to avoid the pursuit rather than putting our necks on the line for a girl who might not even know who we are. Well, worry not. That is exactly why we compiled this list of 101 questions to ask a girl – so that you can stop overthinking and start properly connecting with that girl you’ve been meaning to strike up a conversation with for weeks. We have provided you with five categories of questions to give you a better idea of what to do and what not to do: flirty questions to ask a girl, get to know her questions, funny questions to ask a girl, weird questions to ask a girl, and awkward questions to ask a girl. Read on and turn your crush into a full-blown relationship.
Flirty Questions to a Ask a Girl
1. You look absolutely radiant. How do you make your skin glow like that all of the time?
2. People give you tons of compliments everywhere you go, don’t they?
3. What do you think you would do if I said that I have been wanting to ask you out for forever?
4. Are you aware of how much your adorable smile can brighten up a room?
5. If we could get out of here right now and run away together, where would you want to go?
6. Why can’t we hang out together like this all of the time?
7. Do you realize how much I look forward to seeing you when I finally get the chance?
8. I never see you with makeup on-do you seriously wake up this cute everyday?
9. So where am I taking you on our first date?
10. What is your favorite food and can I cook it for you sometime?
11. Will you send me a picture of you so that I can see you more often?
12. Those glasses look stunning on you, where did you get them?
13. What do you do to your hair every morning to make it look so shiny and perfect?
15. How are you not famous and living in Hollywood yet?
16. Why would you want to go on a date with that guy when you could go on a better date with me?
17. How do you make sweatpants look so good?
18. Do you have a boyfriend?
19. How do you get your hair to smell so good all of the time?
20. Do you want to go grab a coffee so that we can get to know each other better?
Get to Know Her Questions
21. What are your dreams and aspirations?
22. What are the issues in this world that keep you up at night?
23. What are the qualities that you are looking for in a man?
24. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
25. What do you think are your greatest weaknesses and why?
26. What do you think are your greatest strengths and why?
27. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement in life so far?
28. Do you pay attention to politics or do you tend to stay away from that?
29. Is there any particular religion that you believe in?
30. If you were stuck on an island and you could only choose one person to be stuck with, who would you choose and why?
31. In your opinion, who are the five most influential figures in history?
32. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
33. Do you believe that the saying “nice guys finish last” has any truth to it?
34. Have you ever been in love and do you think you could be in the future?
35. What is your favorite type of music?
36. What is your favorite color?
37. What is your dream car?
38. Do you care more about making money or pursuing happiness?
39. Do you think that you would be happiest living in a city or on a farm?
40. Do you believe that we will have a female president in our lifetime?
Weird Questions to Ask a Girl
41. What do you do when no one is watching?
42. Do you know I think about you every minute of everyday?
43. Do you sniff my hair as much as I sniff yours?
44. If someone you kind of barely knew tried to kidnap you, how exactly do you think that you would get out of the situation?
45. Do you ever feel like someone is watching you when you’re at home alone?
46. I know we have never really spoken before, but how many kids do you want to have with me once we are married in about two months?
47. With the feminist movement and women’s suffrage, do you think that men have a harder time than women in our society?
48. Have you ever tried to count the stars in the night sky and had to start over again?
49. Would you agree that men had a lot more impact on history than women?
50. Don’t you think that men are just the stronger gender overall?
51. I see you are expressing passion about some of the topics that you have always cared about. Is it that time of the month?
52. If I’m always texting and calling you why don’t you text or call me back?
53. I don’t understand why you never bothered to talk to me before. Do you think that you’re out of my league or something?
54. Do you ever look at the moon at night and wonder if I’m looking at the same moon wondering the same thing about you?
55. Are you sure you want to pursue a career in a man’s field?
56. Why do girls get their nails done if they’re just going to grow out in a week?
59. Does it make you feel weird that I’m shorter than you?
60. I don’t think you need the other half of that sandwich so can I have it?
Awkward Questions to Ask a Girl
61. Are your feet as cute as your face?
62. How often is someone supposed to cut their toenails?
63. Do you know how a person is technically supposed to clean the under part of their finger nails?
64. Do you ever wondering how many people just died while you were wondering how many people just died in that moment?
65. I know I said I had a girlfriend but I am allowed to lie if it means I am able to grab your attention, right?
66. Are your mother and grandmother as attractive as you or did you get all of your looks from your dad?
67. I would do anything to be with you so what do you want me to do and who do you want me to be?
68. Do you ever wonder if cats have been planning to kill us and take over the world this whole time?
69. Would you get mad if we were on a space ship voyage to a different planet and I woke you up thirty years before we were due to arrive simply because I wanted to hang out or would you be excited about it?
70. Are you sure that it is safe for you to be driving a car given all of the stereotypes about female drivers?
71. Do you think that men should be allowed to be nurses or does it offend you that they are trying to take over womens’ jobs?
72. If we got together how long do you think we would date before we got married and had children?
73. Do you think women should be allowed to have dogs since they are supposed to be man’s best friend and not woman’s best friend?
74. Don’t you ever get tired of piling on all of that horrible makeup everyday?
75. I think hairy men are beautiful, why don’t you like them?
76. Do you feel that it is awkward that I am asking you so many questions the first time we have even spoken?
77. Where do you plan to apply for college so that I know where to send my applications?
78. Well, even though you do not act like you are into me you look kind of like your mom so do you think she would go on a date with me if I asked?
79. When you ignore me all of the time, does that truly mean that you are secretly in love with me?
80. If I were a damsel in distress being terrorize by a gigantic dragon, would you ride in on your white horse and save me?
Funny Questions to Ask a Girl
81. How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck begged you to go on a date with me?
82. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a relationship with you?
83. On a scale from 1 to Chris Hemsworth, how attractive do you think I am?
84. Is that just your typical beautiful smile on your face or are you just happy to see me?
85. Since we both know that there has been this unspoken crush forming between us, would you like to feel empowered and take the chance to make the first move on me?
87. Do you ever stop to consider how much funnier I am than the rest of the guys trying to get your attention?
88. I swear that you have that Benjamin Button disease where you start out old and only get younger as you age because otherwise how could it be possible that every time I see you you look better than the time before?
89. If Natalie Portman passed away, how prepared would you be when the world called upon you to take her place because only your beauty compares to hers?
90. How many times do you think a guy has attempted to walk up and speak to you and ended up turning around last minute out of sheer terror?
91. If we got into a fight and I moved away over night how long do you think it would take you to follow me in order to pursue a romantic comedy moment?
92. Is it really the muscular, hairless men that you like or is that the result of some sort of psychological experiment performed on you by one of your college friends?
93. What is the most hilarious moment on either television or a film that you have ever seen and why did that moment make you laugh so hard?
94. Does your boyfriend know that men who play D&D are actually the superior males and that one is about to steal his girlfriend if he doesn’t start treating her with more chivalry?
95. Do you ever wonder how great life would be if you just dropped everything and traveled with a roaming renaissance fair or is that just me?
96. When our beautiful children are born, how many of them will you decide to name after members of One Direction?
97. If you could have anything you wanted in the whole wide world, why would you specifically choose me?
98. Can you tell that all of the questions I am asking you came directly from an online blog or am I successfully communicating with a cute female right now?
99. You find a bottle and discover that there is a genie inside. Obviously you wished for me with your first wish, so what did you use your other two wishes for?
100. Would you be more or less likely to talk to me more of I got a man bun and a bicep tattoo of a bicycle with flowers around it?
101. After all of this talking you’re the one asking me out? YES!
Once your crush turns into a relationship, make sure you find a cute nickname to call that special someone.