101 Cute Names to Call Your Girlfriend
Terms of endearment have been used throughout history to connect people on an exclusive level. If you’re looking for some cute nicknames for girlfriend, chances are you feel pretty strongly about that person. After all your putting forth more effort than most by doing research and trying to find the perfect cute nicknames for girlfriend and prove that love every time you call out to her. But in order for it to fit your relationship and the type of person she is, it needs to be personalized and unique. She wants something that sounds cute but she also wants to feel that it’s special and well thought out. In this list, I have gathered some of the best, most popular cute names to call your girlfriend and descriptions and explanations to help you figure out which of these girlfriend nicknames will fit yours the best. Be sure to read through the whole list to make sure what you choose what most closely reflects your passion, and you may find more than one cute names to call your girlfriend. You want to be sure that what you choose sticks so that throughout the relationship it continues to stir passion.
1. Angel – This one’s pretty self-explanatory, but shows that you see nothing but perfection every time you look at her.
2. Angel Eyes – If her eyes captivate you with a deeply soulful spark that enthralls your senses.
3. Angel Face – For when her face has the flawless perfection of an angel.
4. Babe – While a little old fashioned, this nickname has stood the test of time.
5. Baby – Some like it and some don’t, but this nickname shows deep compassion and sympathy.
6. Baby Doll – This one combines that deep compassion with how you feel about the way she looks.
7. Baby Girl – Popular in the south, this nickname has a very personal vibe that proves how close you feel to your girlfriend.
8. Babelicious – For a more playful and light-hearted version of the above nicknames, if your girlfriend likes to feel more carefree.
9. Beautiful – This can apply to both her looks and her personality if you feel she shines both inside and out.
10. Blondie – If her blond hair is something she knows you like, prove that connection with this one.
11. Blue Eyes – Again, this term connects your love with features that make her feel good about herself.
12. Bond Girl – If your girlfriend is daring and full of adventure and excitement, her nickname should reflect that. Who’s more daring than a bond girl?
13. Boo or My Boo – This one’s pretty popular and well established, more playful than serious but you know your girlfriend best.
14. Boo Bear – A unique twist for girlfriends that love to cuddle and be touchy-feely.
15. Bootylicious – If her booty stands out and she knows it, this can be a compliment as well as a term of endearment.
16. Brown Eyes – If her deep brown eyes are a defining feature, use that to personalize your affection. It’ll be a compliment too.
17. Bubble Butt – A bit like the one above, this nickname implies more sexy intentions. If she’s got one and loves it, let her know every time you call out to her.
18. Bunny – A sweet term to show your softer side.
19. Buttercup – This one is intimately classic. You won’t hear very many use this one, so for a more classic feel choose something old school for uniqueness.
20. Care Bear – If you’ve ever watched care bears, you understand this one matches someone who displays a deep compassion for humanity.
21. Cherie – This one is French for sweetheart, and you can bet it ups the cool factor.
22. Crazy Hot Stuff – When she’s proud to be different, and also smoking hot.
23. Cupcake – When she’s the definition of sweetness.
24. Cutie – Playful and straight to the point.
25. Cutie Pie – Taking the above nickname to another level, connecting playful with sweet.
26. Dancer Girl – If she loves to dance, this personalized nickname will remind her that you know her better than anyone else.
27. Dancing Queen – If she loves to dance and you want her to know she’s the rules it.
28. Darling – Another old-fashioned one, this one carries with it a depth she may appreciate.
29. Delicious One – When you want her to know you think she’s so cute you could just eat her up.
30. Divine One – This one’s pretty serious, for the girlfriend who wants you to make her feel like the embodiment of perfection.
31. Doll – Be careful with this one, dolls are made to fit our idea of beauty but some girls don’t want to be compared to a child’s toy.
32. Dove – Dove’s are symbolic of everlasting love.
33. Dream Girl – When you want her to know she’s the one you’ve been dreaming of.
34. Dream Lover – When you want her to know what kind of dreams you had when you were dreaming of her.
35. Glorious One – Again, this one is for girls who want to be made to feel exceptional.
36. Gorgeous One – One of my personal favorites, this one uses the best compliment a girl can receive.
37. Green Eyes – Remember that girls love to have their defining features noticed, especially those who have this rare and beautiful trait.
38. Gummy Bear – If she loves candy and bears, this could describe her perfectly.
39. Heavenly One – If she makes you feel like your in heaven, let her know it.
40. Honey – Another classic that works well for girlfriends that are sweet and compassionate.
41. Honey Bee – For when she’s sweet as honey, but also has a bite to back it up.
42. Honey Love – A unique take, this one also carries with it feelings of a deep connection.
43. Hot Stuff – Being called hot really makes a girl feel good, show her love and make her feel special at the same time.
44. Hottie – If she’s hot and she knows it, give her what she wants.
45. Kitten – Another one to show that while she’s cute, she can also have a bite.
46. Lemon Drop – If she’s sour and then she’s sweet, she’ll love this one.
47. Light of My Soul – Another deep nickname that carries the seriousness of your devotion.
48. Lioness – She’s fierce and fearless, and wants to be the queen of the jungle.
49. Loco – If she’s at peace with her crazy side and isn’t afraid to show it, let her know that it’s a quality you enjoy.
50. Lovebird – Use this if the two of you feel inseparable and do everything together.
51. Love Bug – For when your girlfriend clings to your love with unwavering relentlessness.
52. Loved One – When your love defines the relationship.
53. Lovely – This one implies that she outshines the rest with endearing sweetness.
54. Lover Girl – If she’s your lover and you want her to know how special that connection is.
55. Miss Dreamy – If she’s seriously dreamy, this title calls out her ownership of the term.
56. Miss Steamy – As the term above implies ownership, this one’s for the girl who exudes sensuality.
57. Miss Sunshine – When her personality shines for the world to see.
58. Miss Universe – When she’s the center of your world and represents everything you love.
59. Miss Wonderful – If she fills you with wonder, this name will prove time and time again she’s everything that’s beautiful to you.
60. My… – Adding the word “my” to any of these names will increase the impact of its meaning.
61. My Dear – Another classic nickname that has held its own through the years.
62. My Fair Lady – Not just a song, this classic is sure to make her light up.
63. My Juliet – If her love is undying, remind her of your true love and commitment.
64. Passionate One – Use her passion to take the nickname you choose to another level.
65. Peach – Peaches are both cute and sweet, so this nickname works on a lot of different levels.
66. Precious One – If you see her as a jewel encrusted shrine of gold, let her know the value she holds is priceless.
67. Pretty – This one’s simple, but straight to the point.
68. Pretty Lady – Go a step further and add more substance to your compliment.
69. Pretty Girl – If the nickname above is a bit too old, use girl instead of lady.
70. Princess – If she loves fairy tales and wants to be treated like a princess, tell her every day that she already is one in your eyes.
71. Pumpkin – Another one to be careful with.
72. Pumpkin Pie – Who doesn’t love pie?
73. Scrumptious – Another one to showcase her deliciousness.
74. Sexiness – She’s sexy and you know it.
75. Sexy – Simple and straight to the point.
76. Sexy Mama – If you want her to know having kids only adds to her appeal.
77. Smiley – Use this one if she’s always using her smile to brighten the world.
78. Smiley Face – Again, if her face is always lighting up, and you love it.
79. Sparkly Eyes – Girlfriends love it when you take notice of their eyes.
80. Star – When she ignites your passion like the splitting of hydrogen atoms.
81. Star Bright – If she outshines everyone else with the brightness of her personality.
82. Sugar – Another old-fashioned nickname that never goes out of style.
83. Sugar Plum – If she likes fairies and The Nutcracker, this one is for her.
84. Sun Beams – Another take on bringing attention to the glory of her smile.
85. Sunflower – Beautiful and universally recognized for their ability to soak up the rays like no other.
86. Sunshine – When she’s your one and only sunshine, you could incorporate the song occasionally to add an extra connection.
87. Star Shine – If she prefers the night, use this one to bring attention and personalize her nickname.
88. Sweetheart – This classic continues to charm girls throughout the ages. One of my favorite girlfriend nicknames.
89. Sweetie – Simple, cute and straight to the point. Sometimes being direct is your best bet.
90. Sweet Pea – If you’re like two peas in a pod.
91. Sweetie Pie – Again, who doesn’t love pie?
92. Sweetness – Because she sweetens your life with joy.
93. Sweets – A more modern take, I like the message this one conveys.
94. The Fairest of Them All – Another one for fairy tale loving girls, this time with a twist of darkness.
95. The Mrs – If you plan to put a ring on it, this is a good way to drop the hint.
96. The Sweetest – Put her on a pedestal above all others and let her know she’s the best.
97. Tigress – Another nickname that showcases her fierceness.
98. Twinkles – Here’s a cute name for the girlfriend that twinkles like a star.
99. Wifey – Use this to let her know she’s wife material.
100. Wonderful – This is one of the quickest ways to show her how much she means to you
101. Yummy – Another nickname to describe how delicious you think she is.
There you have, 101 cute names to call your girlfriend. Find the one that fits her and one that she will enjoy being called. Want to get to know her a little better, try a good game of never have I ever.